The optimal choice for supporting microwave dishes and other heavy-duty wireless communication loads, Microflect™ self supporting towers feature a robust construction, which meet or exceed the latest ANSI/TIA standards.
Tell us what you need for your next project.
Featuring X-braced structural design and strong pipe legs, Microflect towers are also ideal for sites which support essential services and emergency communications gear.
Valmont Structures offers related products and services which may be of interest to you.
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications, loads and environments.
- Light to heavy duty microwave applications.
- Radar and other custom structures.
- Customer types include public agencies, utilities, FAA and others.
- Pipe diagonals bracing to accommodate heavy antenna loading.
- Three or four leg designs.
- Platforms and catwalks available for almost any elevation.
- Step bolts, climbing ladder or internal/external stairways for climbing.
- Hot-dipped galvanized to ASTM 123 specifications after fabrication.
- Welded by AWS D1-1 certified welders in an AISC certified plant.
- Offered in heights up to 500 feet